TERMS OF REFERENCE
Title of Activity: Development of Case Study
Budget Line Contract:
5.2.4. Development of Case Study
Indicative Mission Dates
From: 11 February, 2019 – 04 March, 2019
Researcher – Case Study on human rights violation of drug users
Place of Performance:
1. CONTRACT OBJECTIVES & EXPECTED RESULTS
1.1 Background to the Assignment
The main goal of Enhancing Drug Users Rights and Entitlements in Kosovo (ENDURE) project is to address the needs of discriminated and stigmatized people by strengthening their capacities to call upon the anti-discrimination law. The project aims for awareness raising on discrimination issues; offering legal and psychological support to DUs and improve the non-violent and human approach towards them.
The purpose of a researcher is to develop a case study with drug users that will illustrate how stigmatization, discrimination and punishment influences their lives.
2. SCOPE OF THE WORK
The consultant, under the guidance of the project manager and in collaboration with the rest of the project team, including projects lawyer, will deliver a case study.
2.2 Specific Activities
- Prepare table of contents and an draft outline of methodology
- Deliver a Case Study no more than 40 pages
- Case study should include background information, illustration of HR violations among different actors and institutions and lastly a best practice overview on HR of drug users.
- Draft Case study/Content review
- Final copy of the case study to be reviewed
3. LOGISTICS AND TIMING
3.2 Commencement date & period of execution
The consultant will perform the tasks between: 11 February, 2019 – 04 March, 2019
The Consultant will be expected to meet the following requirements:
Qualifications and skills
- A bachelor’s or Master degree in Law, Pedagogy, Psychology, Social Work or other field relevant to the assignment or 5 years of relevant professional experience in addition to the 3 years’ experience specified below;
- At least 3 years of experience in one or more of the following domains:
- International & Domestic Law on Human Rights
- Experience in developing publications
5. Budget and Remuneration
The candidates are requested to submit their financial offer consisting of fee for the service to be provided.
Candidates should submit:
The candidates are requested to submit their financial offer consisting of fee for the service to be provided and a CV.
Necessary documents can be sent in to the following email adress: email@example.com, not later than 08.02.2019. Only candidates fulfilling the criteria will be contacted.
Deadline for application: 08 February 2019 - 17:00 pm
Applications received after the deadline or not completed ones will not be considered.